This is one of my first try-out programs with OpenFrameworks. OpenFrameworks is a programming language that is built on C++, created by alumni from my school, Parsons School of Design. This is a simple bounce the ball program. Apart from defining the setup and main functions, the components are:
- Defining the ball shape and color
- Change in position login with X and Y axes
- Bouncing off the screen bottom
- Grab and release with mouse each time to bounce.
- Decrease speed after each bounce, by adding friction