Tested on 22-30 years old only so far, so why say its a game for 13 years and older?
The Merge Cube itself is made for 10 years and above. Indeed 13-20 years is a safe assumption for now.
- Why do you need the cube? Why not more AR than just show the wonder in your hands?
- Explore more educational factored games, tangible learning games.
- Are you sure people would want to use their phones when an analog game is to liberate them from it?
- Why don’t you use same color for both sets of seven wonders to educate them to differentiate between them than help them with the color?
- Prof. Morry Galonoy
- Prof. John Sharp and Prof. Colleen Macklin
- Profs Claudia-Gina Studio Class
- Playtest users, Poster survey participants
- Aakanksha, MFADT 1st Year, Parsons, Latricia, MFADT 2nd Year, Parsons
- ‘Wonder’ Movie Theme Soundtrack
- Movie: X-MEN Apocalypse, Movie: The Great Gatsby, Movie: Wonder Woman, TV: Once Upon A Time
- Fonts: Ethlin, Market Deco
- Merge Cube
- Plex Media – History of Wrestling Cards
- Loren, Sophia – Crystal Balls and Tarot Cards
- “The Crystal Maze” TV Game Show
- “Once Upon a Time” TV Series
- New 7 wonders of the world – The 21 finalists
- Trinofi.com. “Trionfi – not only Playing Cards”
- Hoyle’s Card Game Rule Finder
- The Metagame
- Cards Against Humanity
- Original UNO Rules
- Genesis – AR and Gaming the right way
- Skylanders Video Game
- Choi, Jenn. “Cutting-Edge Schools Show How Education Is Everyone’s Business”. Forbes. Aug 1 2017
- Amazon’s Best Sellers in Card Games
- Macklin, Colleen; Sharp John. “Game Design and Play”. May 19, 2016.
- Valves Playtest Principles
- Houde, Stephanie; Hill, Charles. Apple Computer, Inc. “What do Prototypes Prototype?”. 1997